The Kaden Ambassador Program connects women across the country with the Kaden brand through avid women cyclists in key designated regions. Kaden Ambassadors will act as a liaison of the Kaden brand in their region. Our ambassadors are members of the cycling community who have a passion for human powered adventure. As an ambassador, you assist in testing and developing our gear, inspire others to ride bikes, and are good stewards of our brand. You embody the values of Kaden and are a driving force behind the growth of biking and the continual innovation of our gear.
Kaden Ambassador Qualifications
- Be passionate about biking, specifically mountain biking, the cycling industry, and getting more women on bikes
- Care deeply about the Kaden Apparel brand and its vision
- Be excited to share the passion Kaden takes in designing apparel for women
- Be able to share the brand history, mission, and vision with other riders
- Be active and present online, within your community at rides, events, or races
Before You Apply
Let us tell you a bit about what we’re looking for!
What we love: Involvement in growing the cycling community, creatively told stories and thoughtfully taken photos during your cycling adventures, diversity, equity and inclusivity in cycling, creative people using their love of cycling and human powered adventures to inspire others, and hearing your thoughts about our products. If this sounds like you then proceed on!
What we’re not looking for: Sponsoring races, trips, event/team sponsorships, or donation requests. We get a lot of requests for sponsorship and as much as we would love to fulfill them all, we simply are unable to. Likewise, if you’re just looking to get some free gear and not actively participate in the ambassador requirements, this isn’t the right program for you.
Please don’t feel discouraged if you are not selected. You should still celebrate the freedom and joy that cycling brings! Your presence in the cycling community is needed and your contributions are appreciated. If you have social media please follow @kadenapparel and tag us in your photos, follow us on Instagram or Facebook to be notified of exciting contests and more ways to connect with our community!
Kaden Ambassador Requirements
- Act as a Kaden Ambassador for the calendar year, but particularly for 6 months during the peak biking season, i.e. May-October depending on your region
- Lead at least two Kaden women’s mountain bike rides or events throughout the season
- Examples of events can range from leading a ride at an existing event, planning and leading your own ride, hosting a bike maintenance clinic at a local shop, DIY bike jewelry making, cycling nutrition clinic, cycling skills clinic, hosting a bike movie night, etc.
- Complete an event report after the completion of each event
- Attend at least one industry event as a Kaden Ambassador, wearing Kaden gear (bike festival, events, race)
- Attend and potentially assist with local events where Kaden is a vendor or sponsor when requested and your schedule permits
- Post about Kaden at least twice a month on Facebook and Instagram (for a minimum of 10 posts, at least 4 being “in feed” posts), using the handle @kadenapparel and the hashtags #kadenapparel and #kadencollective
- Create one content piece for the Kaden blog about cycling or related topics (racing, training, trail network advocacy, cycling community participation, etc.). Topic can be decided upon together based on ambassador’s interests
- Offer feedback when requested regarding Kaden gear, perception in the market, and other rider feedback
- Share photos for potential usage in Kaden marketing materials
- Ambassador status is only good for the current calendar year and is not a sponsorship program or race team
What You Get
As an ambassador of Kaden Apparel you are part of our family. We depend upon you to help tell our story and actively live it out day-to-day. You can depend on us for adventure worthy gear!
- 1 Kaden jersey OR 1 Kaden short
- 1 Kaden hat OR headband
- Kaden water bottle, hair ties, and stickers
- Opportunity to purchase additional Kaden gear for 30% off retail prices on website
- Discount cards for ride attendees, friends, or family
- Exposure through inclusion in Kaden marketing – social, digital, catalog, etc.
- Pending proximity, possible inclusion in Kaden photoshoots, benefiting from professional level photography
How to Apply / Selection Process
- If you agree to fulfill the requirements and guidelines, click HERE to apply by 1/10/21
- Kaden Ambassadors will be chosen based on their activities in the cycling community, social media presence, ability to represent the Kaden brand in a positive way, and location
- Selected applicants will be notified by email by 1/24/21
Withdrawal or Termination from the Kaden Ambassador Program
- If at any point an ambassador needs to leave the program, notice must be sent to Chelsea@kadenapparel.com, providing the date their service will end
- If an ambassador fails to fulfill the expectations listed above, they will be given an opportunity to get caught up, but if they remain unable to communicate or complete the requirements, they will be removed from the program
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the program or requirements.